Monday, May 30, 2011

No, you may not have my "puppie"

Whatever possessed someone to beg for a free pit bull puppy as a companion for their mixed breed Catahoula Lab thingiething. This is just the worst idea in the long sad history of bad ideas. "Oh but they will be the best of friends! I watched The Dog Whisperer!" I can almost hear their excuses.






And while I'm on craiglist, I swear if I see one more listing that says "my reptile has to go for 10 times more than its worth because I just don't hold it enough anymore and its lonely" MY BRAIN IS GOING TO EXPLODE. YES. EXPLODE. People. Its a snake. As long as you are throwing it a 60 cent mouse every couple days its happy as a pig in shit. And your shitty normal phase ball python (or your nasty normal phase corn snake. Or your underweight calcium deprived gecko) you got from Petco is not worth $150, not even with a 10 gallon tank included. (I know that wasn't dog related and I'm sorry. It won't happen again.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how is it the PBT is like a super-magnet for idiots. I feel soryy for whichever dog ends up with this nut.
    Because you just know that some BYB dipshit is going to sell this douche a "puppie" and gladly.
    Next thing you'll know, the possibly mangy, ill-socialized, untrained and most likely underfed and wormy "pit puppie" will kill this dude's other dog and then he'll be looking for another cheap pup to be a companion to that one.

    ReplyDelete